Data Driven Marketing
Build up your first-party data ahead of a cookie less world.
Digital technologies have brought with them the ability to target audiences with precision and personalization. But this can only be done when brands have access to the right data points. We help brands capture, collate, organize, and activate data for greater outcomes.
Our Data Driven Marketing Services
Spark is an online-to-offline platform that tracks and converts online-engagements into offline-traffic, with deterministic tracking up to the point-of-sale.
It is a solution that can ultimately help brands move from targeting ‘unknown customers’, identified through probabilistic data points, to targeting ‘known customers’ identified through deterministic data points, resulting in less wastage and greater ROI.
- Capture first-party data with 100% data accuracy
- Capture customer data at the POS/ sampling booths/ events
- Precisely re-target known customers using deterministic data points resulting higher campaign-performance and better ROI
- Build the brand’s data asset and lay foundations for data-driven marketing and personalisation
- Track campaign-performance via a real time dashboard
- Track performance of promoter staff ensuring there is no risk of fraud
Some Use Cases:
- Sampling Activity – capture accurate and usable data in exchange for a free sample
- Promotion Offer –capture data of users interested to avail of a brand’s special offer
- Lead Generation – capture leads for a Product or Service
- Footfall – drive footfalls into a store or to an experience centre/ activation event
- Incremental Sales – through a click & collect approach engage users who may be hesitant to shop online without having to the ability to touch & feel the product at first
Lead generation is the process of creating so much interest in your brand, that people part with their contact details. Through a combination of our services, we help brands generate leads that convert to customers, and potentially even repeat-customers.
Whether you are a B2B or a B2C organization, we can help you generate leads that will fuel your business growth.
While outbound marketing interrupts customers and pushes content through different paid channels, inbound marketing engages and pulls in new customers via meaningful & relevant content across your website, blogs, social media, email, and SEO.
Our Inbound Marketing is powered by Hubspot – the world’s leading inbound platform trusted some of by some of the largest brands, globally.