ACCOUNT MANAGER – MEDIA SALES – INMOBI
Moblaze is a young digital agency with a strong focus on mobile in-app advertising delivered on InMobi- the world’s largest and trusted independent mobile ad network. We design, develop and deliver mobile ad campaigns for some of the largest brands across all the markets we cover – Cambodia, Laos, Myanmar and Vietnam. The Agency enjoys a strong market reputation and is consistently recognized at various award shows.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
Primarily an Account Manager role where you will lead and manage all our clients’ mobile ad requirements. You will also play a role in new business development by pitching to potential clients.
You will be responsible for clearly understanding our client’s mobile advertising requirements, collaborating with the internal teams to develop the right solutions and finally ensuring successful delivery of each campaign.
- Build good relationship with current Agencies and clients. Be the key contact and take first-person responsibility for management of accounts.
- Promptly respond to briefs by developing professional looking, clear and attractive proposals. Assist the Agency teams for annual plans (AMS)/ seasonal plans.
- Extend full support to help Agency achieve its clients’ media KPIs.
- Demonstrate creative problem-solving skills. Offer effective leadership by anticipating problems ahead, and focus on the solutions not the problems. Immediately solve issues that come up.
- Work collaboratively with internal support teams (pre-sales, solutions, delivery, creative, insights) to ensure successful delivery of each campaign. Keep in touch with InMobi on daily basis for on-going matters.
- Update Agencies/ clients on new solutions to expand business.
- Demonstrate sound business acumen. Exploit and possible opportunities, drive new business and be responsible for the Agency’s profitability.
- Assist in the new business development and support market expansion initiatives of Moblaze.
- Track all deal IDs and closely monitor pipeline report in an effort to achieve sales targets. Keep the process of reporting and billing (IO, invoice, contract, etc.) on track.
- Lead, develop & coach your direct report(s).
- Good understanding of the digital advertising ecosystem including the agency ecosystem. Media agency experience will be highly preferred.
- Strong project management skills with discipline of follow ups.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Quick learner, solution-oriented mindset with the ability to deal with challenges & ambiguity.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Good command over English.
- Working with the top-tier brands & agencies
- Office right in the heart of District 1 – on Nguyen Hue walking street
- Flexi-working is supported.